Four Covenants are Unconditional and One is Conditional.
- The Abrahamic Covenant defines the race for client nation Israel. Abraham became a Jew at age 99; circumcision was the sign,Gen 12:1-3; 13:15-16; 15:18; 22:15-18; 26:3-4; Ex 6:2-8.
- The Palestinian Covenant defines the land for client nation Israel,Gen 15:18; Num 34:1-12; Deut 30:1-9; Josh 1:3-4. This is the real estate of the client nation.
- The Mosaic Law defines the policy for client nation Israel (both spiritual and temporal policy). This is the one Conditional Covenant.
Codex 1: 10 Commandments, Decalogue, Freedom Code
Codex 2: Ordinances, Spiritual Code
Codex 3: Judgments, Establishment Code, National Heritage
- The Davidic Covenant defines the dynasty for client nation Israel,2 Sam 7:8-16; Ps 89:20-37.
- The New Covenant defines the restoration of the client nation Israel at the Second Advent and its millennial modus operandi. Jer 31:31-34. This is part of the contract and is not operational until the Second Advent.