Four Covenants are Unconditional and One is Conditional.
1. The Abrahamic covenant defines the race for client nation Israel. Abraham became a Jew at age 99; circumcision was the sign, Gen 12:1-3, 13:15-16, 15:18, 22:15-18, 26:3-4; Ex 6:2-8.
2. The Palestinian covenant defines the land for client nation Israel, Gen 15:18; Num 34:1-12; Deut 30:1-9; Josh 1:3-4. This is the real estate of the client nation.
3. The Mosaic Law defines the policy for client nation Israel (both spiritual and temporal policy). This is the one conditional covenant.
Codex 1: 10 Commandments, Decalogue, Freedom Code
Codex 2: Ordinances, Spiritual Code
Codex 3: Judgments, Establishment Code, National Heritage
4. The Davidic covenant defines the dynasty for client nation Israel, 2 Sam 7:8-16; Ps 89:20-37.
5. The new covenant defines the restoration of the client nation Israel at the Second Advent and its millennial modus operandi. Jer 31:31-34. This part of the contract and is not operational until the Second Advent.